I made this temple for an intake assignment. This whole structure had to be finished within 4 days. Collecting reference photos, making adjustments for my own design, constructing the individual components and polishing them with sculpt detail and textures. The structure was modeled in Maya, […]
This is one of the many projects that is still under construction not knowing if and when I will be finishing it. The concept was made by Ben Erdt. It is his concept art and I used his tutorial about how to make an alien […]
I created this buste for fun and took a bit longer then a weekend to finish. He was created in the likeness of Alex from the Full Metal Alchemist manga series only with a bit more realistic proportions. I used Maya for the rig and […]
I worked on this character on and off for a few months. She is made in the likeness of a concept made by Ivan Fomin A combination of Maya, Zbrush and Marvelous Designer was used for the creation of the basemesh. Detailing was all done […]
Another one of my weekend projects. I made her in the likeness of a project by Boris Dyatlov. The bulk of the work was done in Zbrush. Her clothing was made with Marvelous Designer and her hair using curves in 3DsMax. The final images were […]
With this project i took it upon me to practice more with Substance Designer. The models were made in Maya, details sculpted with Zbrush and textures made with Substance Designer and Photoshop. The final images are made using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
I Made him in the likeness of Aquaman of The Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon series. Sculpted in Zbrush, posed in Maya and afterwards rendered it in Zbrush with some Photoshop for compositing.
I created this buste based on a concept art of Shane Walters. Check out his work! It was a full-on Zbrush project for practicing hardsurface sculpting. The final renders were created with V-ray.
I wanted to get back into the Unreal Engine since its update from UDK to UE4. This is one of my most finished projects that I made with UE4 so far… and as always there is still a lot to learn.
This was modeled in Maya with the use of photo reference and the baroque details were created with Zbrush. Texturing was done with substance designer and the final rendering with Marmoset Toolbag 2.