My first attempt of using substance Designer for a little texturing project. The resulting textures were used in Unity 5. The concept of the corridor is based on artwork by VladMRK
This entire construction was made with Maya except for the emblem which was made using Zbrush. The rendering was done with 3DsMax Vray and some minor compositing with Nuke.
This is a game made by RageSquid and its crew. My tasks were and are focused on the clothing in the first level. For the first release I sculpted the clothing, bedsheets and pillows and created low resolution meshes. In a later update some of […]
A small game we made in 48 hours. I created the 3d models, the 2d art was done by Tom Rutjens and the code by Trevor van Hoof and Perry Leijten. http://globalgamejam.org/2015/games/spartime The GGJ the year before we made a game with a 6-man team, […]
I used Maya’s alembic system driven by custom written scripts, written by Trevor van Hoof, to reconstruct the building blocks made in Maya and rebuild them accordingly in Unity. Maya was used for the modeling and Speed Tree for the plants. Xnormal, Crazybump, Photo’s and […]