This little project was made over the span of a few evenings and a weekend. It was made as an entrée in the animation/video competition for Easter Revision Party 2021 Design is based on my vision of what my memories/vision of the end of the […]
This project was made in collaboration with Feike for his internship/Graduation project. Feike was the creator and designer of all the Houdini tools for the generation of the buildings shown. While my tasks was to facilitate him with art and art direction to thoroughly put […]
In the beginning of this project I was only focused on the main pillar but managed to create the rest of the models quite quickly. Since the models were not very time consuming I used this project for the purpose of learning how to create […]
I started working on this environmental project several months back. The last month has been on and off because I got stuck with the project, a bit bored with it as well but also since I had a well deserved holiday. Some final touches still […]
I made this temple for an intake assignment. This whole structure had to be finished within 4 days. Collecting reference photos, making adjustments for my own design, constructing the individual components and polishing them with sculpt detail and textures. The structure was modeled in Maya, […]
For these projects I used both Designer and Painter for the creation of the final images. In some cases I only use the previous mentioned sofware but in others I had need of Maya and Zbrush for laying down the first layer of details For […]
With this project i took it upon me to practice more with Substance Designer. The models were made in Maya, details sculpted with Zbrush and textures made with Substance Designer and Photoshop. The final images are made using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
I wanted to get back into the Unreal Engine since its update from UDK to UE4. This is one of my most finished projects that I made with UE4 so far… and as always there is still a lot to learn.
This was modeled in Maya with the use of photo reference and the baroque details were created with Zbrush. Texturing was done with substance designer and the final rendering with Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Modeled in Maya, textured in Substance Designer and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2. I created this model from some screenshots of the movie Snow Piercer.
I created this model because I wanted to play with a toony texturing techniques that I found in a sculpting tutorial by Alex Jerjomin. I wanted something small to test out these techniques and found this in a design I found in a Diablo III […]